iGNITE is an initiative led by the McKenzie PTA that is dedicated to finding and bringing students exciting, multi-sensory programs and activities that accelerate a passion and depth for learning. IGNITE programs motivate learning and spark imaginations.
The iGNITE program’s core focus areas are to:
- Enhance curriculum-based learning.
- Build skills that drive characteristics of successful learners.
- Promote social and emotional awareness.
Every year McKenzie students benefit from field trips, speakers and performances that enhance the curriculum taught in school and build skill sets integral to future success.
What you might not know is that these programs are NOT paid for by the school district. They are primarily funded by McKenzie families through the annual fundraising initiative now called IGNITE. Donate now by clicking here.
WHY SUPPORT iGNITE?
Experiences funded by iGNITE are an integral part of educating the whole child and your contributions go right back to your kids. The PTA’s suggested donation amount is $125 per student to fully offset program costs, but any contribution is welcome and appreciated. All donations are tax deductible.
Thank you for helping to bring these wonderful programs to our school!
THREE EASY WAYS TO DONATE:
- Donate Online Here
- Drop off or mail a check made out to McKenzie PTA to McKenzie Elementary School, 649 Prairie Ave. Please include your child’s name on the check.
- Send a check via Backpack Express. Please mark iGNITE on the envelope, make the check payable to McKenzie PTA and include your child’s name on the check.
The suggested donation is $125 per child enrolled at McKenzie.
For information on past activities supported by enrichment dollars, please click here.