Here is a collection of links that we think will be especially useful to new families to McKenzie.
- Getting to Know McKenzie – a fabulous introduction to McKenzie
- Volunteering Opportunities – continually updated with new stuff
- Lunch Menu – updated monthly
- School Dining System – put money in your child’s lunch account here
- Traffic Rules – drop-off and pick-up can be confusing at best, stressful at worst. Read this to familiarize yourself and save yourself the anxiety.
Each fall, the Welcoming Committee matches up new families (with kids entering 1st – 4th grades) with a veteran McKenzie family so that they can answer questions and be a friendly face. If you are a new family to McKenzie and would like to contact the Welcoming Committee, please click here for contact information.