IMPORTANT! The PTA does not reimburse the sales tax. When making purchases for the PTA, please present the Tax Exempt Letter to the store/vendor at the point of sale. (Note: Office Depot has its tax-exempt number. Contact Treasurer for details).
REIMBURSEMENTS & CHECK REQUESTS
REQUEST FOR BUDGET INCREASE
Contact the Treasurer to discuss the proposed budget increase. Please complete the Budget Increase Form 20 days prior to a PTA Executive Board meeting or the request must wait until the following month. A copy of the request should be submitted to both the Treasurer and the President.
Information regarding Reimbursement/Check Requests, Deposits, Cash Boxes, Request for Budget Increases are outlined in our Financial Procedures.
- Electronic Deposit Form
- Deposit Form(downloadable PDF)
- Reimbursement Request Form
- Cash Box Request Form
- Staff Reimbursement Program
- 2020-2021 Budget
- Budget Increase Request Form
- Tax Exempt Letter
BYLAWS & FORMS
- McKenzie Bylaws (Updated March 2018)
- McKenzie PTA bylaws summary
- National PTA Bylaws
- Whistleblower Policy
- Conflict of Interest Policy
- Records Retention Policy
- Communication Request Form (online only)
- Communications Policy for Non-PTA Sponsored Events
- Committee Chair Debrief Form
- Beyond Pencils & Gluesticks
Please contact your Committee Chair or Exec Board Member.